The Priory Retreat House
Are you looking for a place
- to deepen your spiritual life,
- for soul-healing renewal,
- to retreat for a while from daily life,
- to host your organization’s event,
- to experience nature’s beauty?
The Priory Retreat House offers
- Spiritual Direction
- Directed individual and group retreats
- Unguided individual retreats
- Themed programs and workshops
- Meeting space for private groups
- Days of prayer
- Day and overnight accommodations
- Extended sabbaticals
Special features of our informal, 19 room, 3-story retreat house include
- A large, eat-in kitchen
- A spacious living room with wood stove
- Two chapels
- An extensive library
- Many cozy reading nooks
- Eight bedrooms plus dormitory space
- Breathtaking views from every window
- 100 acres of surrounding woods with hiking trails
Come to The Priory of St. Benedict’s Retreat House and Conference Center’s sacred mountain in the southeastern Adirondacks for a mountaintop experience. Contact us today.
The Priory Retreat House and Conference Center welcomes all people, regardless of faith and religion. We have hosted individuals and groups since 1987. We invite you to come and find a peaceful place where you can find God, grow deeper in your spirituality, and enrich your life.
Check out The Priory's August 2015 Update.
Come ... Be Still ... Listen
and know that I am God!
UPCOMING PROGRAMS AND EVENTS:
View full spring/summer program and event schedule with descriptions.
Mandalas: Sacred Symbols12-Feb-2016
Have you experienced Mandalas as a spiritual practic..
The Gift of Change26-Feb-2016
***note date correction*** Can you predict the dire..
All Priory programs can be rescheduled to meet your group's time, or can be done off-site by Priory staff. Call us!